19th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Diploma CET? Cost of application?

sir,
i am from andhra can u tell me the
procedure for applying for diploma cet
and cost of application?????
WAIITNG FOR YOUR REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  2. Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?
  3. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  4. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  5. How to join NPTI in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma this year? What is the procedure to apply for CET?
  6. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  7. Can I apply for engineering course in Maharashtra after completing HSC with 54600 rank in AIEEE and 74 in MHT CET? Where is the application form available and what is the procedure?
  8. Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?
  9. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  10. How to know whether I am selected for WASE exam?
  11. How can I apply for Karnataka CET? From where I can download the application form?
  12. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  13. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  14. Diploma CET exam date and online application details?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  16. How to apply online for Karnataka CET? Last date to apply for the same?
  17. Availability of application form and last date to apply for Karnataka CET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
9th September 2015, 06:00 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Diploma CET? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for diploma is through online
By applying for CEEP which is entrance exam for admission into diploma online or otherwise by offline i.e,by filling the application form with necessary documents along with two recent passport photos.and writing the same,you can get into that.
coming to the eligibility criteria :
1.tenth class with a minimum of 65% aggregate
2.age should not exceed 27
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?