10th March 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Which year will be mentioned as the passing year if reappearing in 12th Board exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello,
I have passed my 12 from the school under AMU board (Aligarh Muslim University).
I have scored 55% in that examination.
AMU board conducts re-examination in the very next year.
so if I scores more than 60% in that re-examination and my passing year will also be recent one according to report card?

12th March 2015, 07:15 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Which year will be mentioned as the passing year if reappearing in 12th Board exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

39. The general norm is to consider your latest result as your current or only result. So even if you have given examination last year, this year will be considered your current passing year and the result will be considered as the only passed out result of yours. So the last result that you have got will not be applicable for your jobs and higher education enrolment. You can only keep it for your future reference.
So when you go for an admission procedure in the graduation program, show the next year's passing out mark-sheet, not this year.
12th March 2015, 09:57 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which year will be mentioned as the passing year if reappearing in 12th Board exam of Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes your passing year will be as per recent examination only. But the registration year will be of the previous year as you have only re-appeared for the examination. If you have a fresh registration done with you before re-appearing than your registration year will also be the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?