2nd March 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam

Will i get admission in 11th class in aligarh muslim university after passing 10th exams or through forms

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam -- [New]
  2. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  3. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  5. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  6. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  8. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  11. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  13. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  14. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  15. How to take admission in 11th in AMU Aligarh? I am studying in 10th class
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  17. How may I get details of entrance exam date for class 11th admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?

27th April 2015, 08:14 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam

Admissions to Class 11 are done on the basis of the AMU Class 11 Entrance Test conducted by the university annually

AMU Class 11 Entrance Test Preparation
You need to be strong enough in your concepts in Science and Mathematics, but there are a lot of other factors that play a major role in the test and may help you out better

Eligibility Criteria
You must have passed High School / Class 10th or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in average for English, Science and Mathematics subjects. Once you fulfill the stated criteria, you can apply for the admission process and prove your ability in the Entrance Test

Admissions are provided on the behalf of cut of marks,Admission in 11th class are provided to the toppers of the test

13th April 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam

what is the syllabus of class 11th entrance exam in Aligarh Muslim University for this year 2016-17

6th April 2022, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam

Hi sir
My name is Taher how will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?