10th March 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester Mechanical Engineering.
I want to do Industrial Training for 1 month during my Summer vacation.
I am interested in Automobile companies.
So, please tell me about the companies anywhere in Delhi.
And also tell me the procedure for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  2. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  3. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  4. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  5. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  9. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  10. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  11. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  13. How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  15. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  17. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
17th March 2015, 06:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
So, please tell me about the companies anywhere in Delhi.
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. HST Steels Private Limited, Plot No 40/A, I D A, Balanagar, Balanagar, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2372 0174

2. Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory, LB Nagar, Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana

3. Allied Metallurgical Products Private Limited, Plot 201/3,12th Main, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 1076

4. Fenfe Metallurgicals, 2, Survey No. 20-A, Uttarahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2561 1461

5. Southern Metallurgical Company, G-337, "GUNA" Building,, C.T.H. Road, Avadi,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 094443 50002
7th April 2017, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Sir, I am pursuing B-tech in Automobile Engineering branch kindly tell me the procedure for Industrial training in summer and also some Industry where i go for that.
20th May 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

So, please tell me about the companies anywhere in chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?