22nd April 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

L&T offers Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year candidate?

Hello everyone,
I want to get Training in summer vacation
from L&T. But I don't know they are offering
Training or not? I am from Civil Engineering
Department studying in final year of B.Tech.
Please tell me about Training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  3. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  4. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  5. Best company which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  7. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  8. How to do engineering final year training from IIT?
  9. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  10. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  11. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  12. How to do summer training programme in Delhi?
  13. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  15. How may I apply for summer training in companies related to automobile engineering stream? I have completed B.Tech(auotomobile engineering) 2nd year
  16. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  18. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
29th September 2016, 11:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: L&T offers Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year candidate?

Yes, L&T offers summer training to B.Tech civil engineering students. As you are in the final year of B.Tech civil engineering course, so with this qualification you are eligible to apply for internship in L&T.

You should be from a recognized institute with a good academic background. Any previous backlogs are not allowed. Having a reference will add an extra advantage to apply for internship in L&T.

So, if you fulfill the above criteria then L&T will definitely choose you as an intern in their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?