12th January 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Law after completing graduation in commerce?

i complete my graduation in commerce & i want to take admission in law,but i m doing job.
so please help in this matter.for better correspondence course.

25th January 2012, 07:18 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: How to take admission in Law after completing graduation in commerce?

To take up Law, you need to write an entrance exam called CLAT.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M).

To be eligible to appear in CLAT-2012, a candidate should have obtained a Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD).** Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.o Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability)** as on 1st July, 2012.
o The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his/her admission and be able to submit its proof.
** Subject to State reservation at the University concerned.

All the best!!
26th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Law after completing graduation in commerce?

I am a SC graduate with 47% marks in B com. from Mumbai University. I wish to appear for MAH MBA CET 2012.The pass % required for General candidates is minimum 50% and for other Backward communities is 45% .Am i eligible for a benifit of this relaxed criteria ?
27th January 2012, 02:32 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

It is a very good choice as you wanna go for Law study.
as you are interested in The Government Law College (GLC) ,Mumbai
then you can have this great chance.

The GLC offers the BLS(Bachelor of Legal Science), LLB which are five-year Integrated Law Course leading to a BLS, LLB Degree.

There is no entrance examination to take admission in Government Law College (GLC),Mumbai.

But there is a cut-off percentage for admission.

for details visit:http://www.glc.edu/

Besides this there are some entrance exams through which you can get the admission various renowned institutes.

1:LSAT-India (Law School Admission Test - India)

2:Christ College of Law Entrance Exam

3:Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)

4r.Ambedkar College of Law

5:Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law

6:Gopaldas Jhamatamal Advani Law college

7:KPB Hinduja law college

8:Jithendra Chauhan College of Law

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/college-university-offering-llb-through-correspondence-mumbai-142230.html#ixzz1O1LtZEy4
for any other entrance exams visit:http://www.studyguideindia.com/Exams/Law-Entrance-Exams.asp

There are so many Institutes for Law study.
1;ILS, Pune
2:Symbiosis, Pune
3:GNLU ,Gandhinagar
4:Balaji Law College, Pune
5:Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune

Besides Mumbai,there are o many institutions all over India

1:KIIT Law school, Bhubaneshwar
2:MATS Law School, Raipur
3:NALSAR ,Hyderabad
4:NLSIU, Bangalore
5:School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore
6:NUALS ,Cochin
7:ULC, Bangalore
8:BILS, Bangalore
9:Kerala Law Academy, Thiruvananthapuram
10:TN Dr. Ambedkar School of Excellence, Chennai
11:NUJS ,Kolkata
12:HNLU ,Raipur

For any further details visit:http://www.lawentrance.com/

Good luck.
19th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I m a Delhi university student pursuing bcom hons.. I m in final year... N I wanna do 3 year LLB either from glc Mumbai or ils pune... D problem is tht my graduation result will b declared somewhere arnd In august.. bit admissions in these colleges get over till July... So how sooo I get admission in these colleges ... I Dnt wanna waste this year...
12th July 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I m a Mumbai University student. I just completed my graduation in Mass Media and nw i wanaa do law in mumbai only . So what is the procedure for taking admission in law after doing BMM( bachelor in mass media)? what all enterance exams do i will have to givr for taking admission in law?
6th December 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

im studying my engineering 4th year. i want to study law. is there any posible for doing this. if so tell me about that
6th December 2012, 01:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Law after completing graduation but you have to qualify entrance exam then only you will get a good college.

There is two way by which one can join a law course . One is after 10+2 and other is after graduation.

After 10+2 your law degree will be of 5 years and after graduation it will be of 3 years.

There is a National Law Entrance exam which is known as Common Law Admission Test( CLAT). You can apply for this exam if you want to take admission into law course.

National Law Schools are one of the best in the country hence you should aim to get admission into these institutes.

There are other universities also which conduct their own entrance exam hence you can apply for those also if you want to get admission in a particular university.

For more information visit http://www.clat.ac.in
8th January 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am commerce graduate with 70% marks and am pursuing my CA Final as well.. But am very interested in studying law from reputed college through CLAT.. Am i eligible for LLM course, if i crack CLAT, on B.Com??
12th June 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a 11th class student and my aim is to do law so please tell me when i have to do clat coaching ???
17th January 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How do I get admission in study of law after doing BA in English Honourse?
19th February 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i m doing ba political science honours 3rd year...its my last semester nd i want to do law...and my marks are more then 55% can
suggest me which entrance exam is needed and which du college do seperate or perssonal entrance at college level
4th March 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

how do i get admission in law.... after doing B.A in english? & give some suggestion for apply in CLAT.
4th March 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

how do i get admission in law....after doing B.A in english? & give some suggestions for apply it....
1st May 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know is there any creteria regarding graduation percrntage or it is totally based on entrance exam.? In have done ma graduation with a average percent of 65%.
11th June 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I am bmm journalism graduate and i want to study law how to join law college please provide me the information.
9th July 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in law nd i am commerce graduate with 62% marks...should i do law course with correspondence nd what id the process to take admission......in this
13th November 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in civil , how should I take admmin for law , is it good or not ?
16th April 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I want take admission in law I am arts graduate with 42% marks give some suggestions for apply it.... so please call me my cell no. 09979843312 I am from gujarat
29th February 2016, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in law after completing graduation in arts??
27th March 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my graduation in stream of Electrical Engg and I am interested to do law however I am doing job . Therefore i requested to guide me regarding admission procedure in law with continue my current job and suggest if noc required.
26th August 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for final year B Com. Is it necessary to appear for CLAT/CET exam for LLB course.
13th January 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in law after completing graduation in science?
3rd September 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

At 55 I wish to pursue Law. Suggest the best college and the modality of admission in Kerala - Ernakulam. I have completed Post graduation in business studies.
28th January 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my graduation in 2004 and i am doing job from 2006 onwards now i want to pursue for law and also please confirm how to pursue the same without quitting my job....Please, reply the same on my email id [email protected]
9th June 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in commerce stream and i want to do Law after graduation my question is that is there any age for CLAT entrance exam? and how much is cut-off for this entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?