14th September 2012, 02:56 PM
Anam Ahmed

Can I pursue Pharmacy course after completing graduation from commerce field?

I have completed my graduation from Commerce field. can i purse any pharmacy course if yes please guide and assist

Related Questions:
  1. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
  2. What should I do after completing graduation from commerce field?
  3. Which stream to choose after 80% in 10th? Is the CA course a degree course? Will it have bright future? What is the scope for campus placements through CA course?
  4. How to join Indian Navy after completing graduation from commerce field with 40%?
  5. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  6. What can I do after 12th Non Medical? Scope of it?
  7. After graduation in B.Sc (IT) should i opt for job or pursue MCA or M.Sc?
  8. Am I eligible for Master degree in Psychology?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  10. Which course will be feasible for me if interested in Business and Maths after completing graduation in Commerce Field?
  11. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  12. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA? -- [New]
  13. What should one do after completing B.Pharmacy to build a career in Pharmacy field?
  14. Am I eligible for section officer exam after completing graduation in Pharmacy? Is it necessary to have a degree in commerce for this exam?
  15. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism?
  16. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  17. Is it possible to do B.Pharmacy course after completing 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after passing 12th science without biology and except engineering?
15th July 2016, 04:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Pharmacy course after completing graduation from commerce field?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue pharmacy course if you have PCB/M in 10+2.

The eligibility to pursue pharmacy course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

So, if you fulfill the above qualification you are eligible to pursue course. Candidates with commerce stream in 10+2 are nit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?