7th June 2013, 02:30 PM
MOHIT SHARMA the don

How to do ICWAI after completing graduation in commerce?

hi sir
my name is mohit sharma
sir i just completed my graduation in commerce( 2013 ) and sir i want to do icawai . so please tell me about its benefits, levels, procedure of admission and date of admission.

31st August 2016, 02:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWAI after completing graduation in commerce?

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. There are various stages of this course, first stage is Foundation course followed by intermediate course and last stage is final course. The minimum qualification for Foundation course is senior secondary passed or appearing from a recognized university.

But bachelor's degree passed candidates are directly eligible for intermediate course of Institute of Cost and Work Accountants.

Benefits of this exam is that it helps you to make your career as Cost and Management Accountants. Being ICWA holder, you can join various organization as managerial posts. You can become internal auditor of Security Exchange Board of India. The last to apply for June term examination is 31st January and for December exam is 31st July. Registration for examination is open throughout the year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?