8th March 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?

I have completed my B.A Pass from Jamia Millia Islamia this year. I had Maths,Economics and Political science in graduation. I have interest in maths and economics . I secured more than 50% in graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of 12th Class being a candidate having interest in Accountancy, Economics and Computers?
  2. Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?
  3. Am I eligible for getting a job in BRPL after completion of graduation with maths, economics and statistics? -- [New]
  4. Can I join B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Maths and Economics?
  5. Which subject should I take after passing 10th class?
  6. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths?
  7. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  8. In which B.Com Hons colleges can I get after scoring 82% in best five and 85% in best four?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics and Maths)?
  11. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  12. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  13. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  14. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  15. Can I go for M.Sc. in Maths after completion of B.Sc. in Economics?
  16. Is it important to have Maths in 10+2 to purse Economics Honors?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 10+2 having interest in Computer field?
  18. Is maths compulsory for economics honours? -- [Most Discussed]
9th March 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?

I study in B.A and i m intrested in economics what are my career oppertunities .
2nd April 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?

after complition of B.A what are the job will getting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?