20th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship in AIIMS being a BDS 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am the student doing BDS in 3rd year now.
I want to do Internship in AIIMS.
Am I eligible for that.
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  7. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  8. Can i apply for 1 month internship from AIIMS? When and how to do it?
  9. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  17. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
13th January 2018, 10:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship in AIIMS being a BDS 3rd year student?

Yes, being a 3rd year student of BDS, you are eligible to apply for internship in AIIMS. You should have good marks in all the semesters without any pending backlogs. You must have good knowledge in computers and also regarding your subjects. You must have good communication skills and should have a pleasing personality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?