14th February 2011, 06:15 PM
shobhnasharma

I have done diploma in CS and currently doing AMIE. How to join ISRO after completion of my degree?

Respected sir/mam
I am shobhna sharma I had completed my diploma in computer science doing AMIE and want to join ISRO. I am interested in Technical and Science Related things. Please suggest me.

14th February 2011, 10:17 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I have done diploma in CS and currently doing AMIE. How to join ISRO after completion of my degree?

hello dear

you can apply in ISRO exam after your AMIE courses.

minimum 65% marks in btech/BE or equivalent exam is require to join in ISRO.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best...........
12th March 2011, 10:52 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I have done diploma in CS and currently doing AMIE. How to join ISRO after completion of my degree?

Eligibility for Isro Exam 2011:

Educational Qualification:
•BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2010-11 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2011

Age Limit:
•35 years as on 28-02-2011 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).

For more details visit: www.isro.co.in
6th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

have done btech in civil enginnering.! Can i join isro as a junior scientist? Plz mail me in [email protected]
28th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir now i am doing diploma in cs can i get any jobs in isro ... pls tel me...
28th June 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed 6semisters in Btech from JRN Vidhyapeeth university,Rajastahn ,,so i want to join in AMIE ,,,is it possible to join Directly to AMIE B section
12th July 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is AMIE (CS)?
17th July 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I am student of MCA 2nd year 3rd semester.Can I do AMIE simultaneously ?Is both degrees are valid in the same academic year?I want join govt. job where needed qualification are equivalent to b.tech.please help me
10th April 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed my AMIE in chemical engineering is there any chances in ISRO for me
5th November 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder with 2 years of experience in private company as quality controller.can i join to isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?