19th December 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?

Hi I have completed B.Sc(IT) through Distance education(ie Correspondance) from Annamalai University. I would like to do MBA in USA or Australia. I want to know whether i am eligible or not

19th December 2014, 11:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?

Yes, any graduates from a recognized university can apply for MBA admission. If you are planning to do MBA from abroad then you must appear for following tests.

1. GMAT (MBA entrance exam)

2. IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English Proficiency

Hence, don't worry about eligibility criteria and be prepared for the above tests and try to get a excellent score in it so that you can get admission in a top University.
20th December 2014, 12:49 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?

You are eligible to do MBA in foreign universities. To get an admission in MBA, you will have to complete GMAT exam. GMAT is an entrance exam to do MBA in foreign universities. After completing the GMAT exam, you can apply for admission in universities. Then the universities will verify your academic profile and they will offer you an admission, if profile satisfies admission requirements.

GMAT exam pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern for GMAT.
1)Analytical Writing Assessment:-
i)Argument - 30 minutes
ii)Integrated Reasoning - 30 minutes

2)Quantitative Section:-
i)Problem Solving - 19 questions
ii)Data Sufficiency - 18 questions

3)Verbal Section:-
i)Reading Comprehension - 12 to 13 questions
ii)Critical Reasoning - 13-14 questions
iii)Sentence Correction - 15-16 questions

The total exam duration will be 4 hours approximately

You should apply for this exam through online at the following link.
https://accounts.gmac.com/Account/Register
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?