28th December 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to appear in GMAT?

hello
i want to study mba in abroad
i think gmat will help me for this
so please give me details of gmat exam
and also tell me eligibility crtieria

12th January 2015, 09:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to appear in GMAT?

Eligibility Criteria :- There is no specific eligibility criteria of GMAT. However, you will be required to conform to the GMAT eligibility standards of the institute you apply. It is preferable that your age is 18 years or above since the GMAT handbook states that students of 13-17 years should get permission from legal guardian.

Syllabus :-
GMAT syllabus consists of four sections. The four sections are: Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal. For detailed syllabus of these sections , click here.

You can register for GMAT in four ways:

1. Online – Schedule your exam on mba.com. You have to log in and create an account and then apply.

2. Phone – You can call the GMAT Customer Service.For India, the number is +91 120-439-7830. An additional service fee of US$10 will be charged for registration my phone.

3. Postal mail – You have to complete the form on mba.com and mail it with your payment information. If you pay by check or money order, this is your only option.

4. Fax – Complete the form on mba.com and fax to the number 6038319 1092.

You may take the exam five times within a 12-month period and you must wait at least 31 days after you take the exam before you can take it again.
21st March 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

i am studying engineering final year. I want to join mba in IIM. I have doubts in scheduling GMAT.if i book GMAT slot in april,can i join in b schools using GMAT score. whether admission in B-schools will open till GMAT result comes.
13th July 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone in age 43 years old appear for GMAT exam to do MBA in overseas?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?