1st April 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any relaxation available in GRE for OBC student?

Sir,
I belongs to OBC category. I want to
do MS in USA. For this I am preparing for GRE.
I would like to know that for GRE there is relaxation
for me or not? Thank you.

6th April 2015, 10:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any relaxation available in GRE for OBC student?

No, there is no relaxation of marks or age for OBC or any reserved category candidates in GRE examination. The candidate belonging to any category must have to score minimum marks to qualify the examination but, there is no relaxation for OBC or any reserved category candidate. The GRE examination measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing, and critical thinking skills of a candidate. Since, you are preparing for GRE examination, I suggest you to prepare in such a way that you can score more than 300 marks in GRE examination, so, that you can get admission in MS course in top US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?