i want to do my PGDM or MBA course in abroad
I am doing B.Com here in India
kindly tell me which entrance exam help me except
gmat because gmat is very tough

12th February 2015, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams except GMAT to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad

No, there are no other alternative entrance examinations except GMAT to pursue MBA course in Abroad. To get admission in MBA course in foreign universities, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GMAT score is mostly accepted by foreign universities for providing admission in MBA course and some colleges provides admission in MBA course even without GMAT score. But, to get admission in MBA course in any foreign university, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. So, if you are feeling that GMAT examination is very tough, then, you can appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you can apply for admission in universities which offers admission in MBA course through TOEFL/IELTS examinations score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?