17th August 2011, 06:00 PM
malik.yunus

Eligibility criteria to get in India Navy as officer's post after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the entry procedure?

Respected sir, I am in my final semester of diploma mechanical engineering. I want to know the eligibility criteria to get into Indian Navy as officer post. Entry proceedure. Entry exam. Please give me some guidelines .on my email id [email protected] regards y malik

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get into Indian Navy? What is the entry procedure?
  2. Indian Navy after Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply and eligibility?
  3. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility for the post of Junior Engineer in Railways after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry in 2nd year?
  6. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What should i do after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for finding a better post in Merchant Navy?
  8. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  11. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  15. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
23rd November 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get in India Navy as officer's post after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the entry procedure?

sir i want to know that which job can get after completing diploma in mech.engg.nd i have done ITI in deisel mech.so p/z reply me soon. i will be highly thankful to u.urs sincealy mukulpradhan.
29th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get in India Navy as officer's post after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the entry procedure?

how can i will join in indian army after completion of mechanical engineering diploma?
28th February 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am diploma in mech. engg. student, my aim is join to indian nevy & i will do it? but i know the procedur of join indian nevy?
23rd December 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am diploma in electrical and electronic engg. student, i want to know that which job can get after completing diploma in

electrical and electronic engg...soon. i will be highly thankful to u.urs sincealy Dinil.pillai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?