9th April 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Basic requirements to apply for Internship in HCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student?

Hello everyone,
What are all the basic requirements for
applying Internship in HCL? I am a
6th semester student of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering).
Please help me to know about this. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  8. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  10. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Internship for 2 months in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  14. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  15. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  16. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2015, 05:21 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Basic requirements to apply for Internship in HCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
What are all the basic requirements for
applying Internship in HCL? I am a
6th semester student of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering).
Please help me to know about this. Thank you.
All the basic requirements to apply for the Training in the HCL is :

1. You have to make a training letter from your college or the institute.
2. You have to take NOC certificate from your college.
3. You have to take the Branch certificate from you.

Do provide all these to the HCL technology, the further work will be done by them only.
14th April 2015, 05:00 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Basic requirements to apply for Internship in HCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student?

You are the 6th Semester Student in Electrical Engineering Branch.HCL is a reputed company for Electrical and IT Professionals.Internship has a major role while getting job in reputed Companies.If you want to do Internship in HCL,You have some basic requirements to apply for this.
1. You have no backlogs in previous Semester.
2. You have to pass minimum eligibility criteria like Percentages in 10th,12th and while graduation.
3. You should a NOC from the College.
4. You should have Training Letter from your department of the College.
5. You should have all the Semester Mark sheets while joining Internship Program.
After that all things will be done by the company and you will get information for selection in Internship through E-mail or by post.
1st December 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic requirements to apply for Internship in HCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student?

sir, i am a 3rd semester student of electrical and electronics engineering, am i eligible to get internship at HCL if so then how?
9th March 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Being in electrical and electronics branch..can i do sunmer internship in HCL? Is it a good option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?