10th May 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please provide me the complete information about the course? I really wanted to know which one to take and how to proceed to apply for the course? Can you please give me the information soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  2. Can I do certified courses in abroad after completing BSc Nursing course?
  3. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  4. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  5. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  6. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  8. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  9. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?
  11. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  12. PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  14. What are the courses available in Biotechnology after T.Y.BSc? What is the criteria required to study in abroad countries
  15. Whether B.Sc in Radio Imaging course is available in Abroad?
  16. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  17. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  18. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
11th May 2015, 01:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

You have a variety of options of courses to pursue in abroad after completion of B.Sc course. You should pursue course in the field in which you are interested. You can do MS in different fields especially the one which you had taken as honors in B.Sc. level. You can do MBA course wherein there are many specializations. You can also pursue B.Tech course if you want or undertake some other professional courses like Pharma D, Fashion Designing, etc. You should first decide in which you field you want to pursue your higher studies, then chalk out the various types of degrees which you can opt for and then prepare for the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission. For example, for MS in Electronics in USA, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL, for MS in Electronics in Australia, you need to appear in GRE and IELTS and so on. So it depends totally on the course you want to pursue especially the field and the country or region in which you want to go for studies. Kindly comment below with your choices of field and country or region and we will provide you a more detailed answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?