13th April 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I be relocated to Hyderabad if getting Rs. 15,000 inhand salary in IBM?

Hello,
I am getting Rs. 15,000 salary in IBM
but I have to relocate in Hyderabad.
I have completed my BCA from West Bengal.
So, should I relocate?
Please advice me.

25th April 2015, 02:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be relocated to Hyderabad if getting Rs. 15,000 inhand salary in IBM?

You should definitely relocate if the company is asking you to do so and you do not have any better job offer in your hand. IBM is a very good company even though the salary offered by IBM is usually below the industry standards. However, the learning opportunities are many in IBM and every company values an IBM employee. So if you do not want to pursue higher studies and want to opt for job, then you should relocate. This will also be a great experience and you will learn many new things and can seek many better job opportunities in Hyderabad.
16th May 2015, 12:35 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I be relocated to Hyderabad if getting Rs. 15,000 inhand salary in IBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am getting Rs. 15,000 salary in IBM
but I have to relocate in Hyderabad.
I have completed my BCA from West Bengal.
So, should I relocate?
Please advice me.

If you think that after relocation you will be paid more and higher than the previous company then i will suggest you to relocate as soon as possible. But make sure that this relocation should not cause any issue in your job as well as profession field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?