15th April 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?

Hello,
I want to study in Abroad after my 12th
completion. I want to do Bachelor of Hotel Management
course in Abroad. So, please tell me how I can study?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  2. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
  6. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  9. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  11. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  12. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  13. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  14. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  17. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  18. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
24th April 2015, 10:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?

To study Hotel Management Abroad you will need to register for the particular Colleges where you aspire to join.
Once you have done that you will be contacted back by the College Authorities where they will ask you for all the details and your mark sheets.
Once you provide them with the necessary documents they will give you the details as to whether you are selected or not for the course.
You will have to have a certificate of IELTS 6.0 Academic of not more than 2 years back.
If you are having this certificate then it is up to the College where you want to pursue your Degree to accept you as their student or not.
This is the procedure that is followed when it comes to Admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?