23rd June 2010, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in a university abroad for hospitality?

Now i was just finishing my intership in sheraton hotel. My major is hotel managment. I had a memorable experience during my intership.
I'd like to learn more professional knowledge. The college i studyed now is average. I have one more year to study. I want to stydy abroad, but it will cost a lot which my family can't afford.
How to apply a university abarod for hospitality? Edit Post

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?
  2. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  3. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Advantages of studying MBA(Hospitality Management) in Abroad over in India?
  5. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  6. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  7. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  8. Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?
  9. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  10. Is it possible to study hospitality course in New Zealand when completed SSC in the year 2005?
  11. Am I eligible for 1 year hospitality post graduation course in abroad after completing B.Com course?
  12. Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?
  13. Can I do post graduation in Hospitality after B.Com course?
  14. Which course should I pursue in Indian to get a job in Abroad easily? What is the procedure to apply for a job in Abroad? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Abroad for B.Sc(Maritime Hospitality Studies) student?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to get an Education Loan to study 1 year Diploma in Hospitality Management course in Abroad?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for M.Tech in abroad university in Robotics course
  18. Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?
14th July 2011, 04:59 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Procedure to apply in a university abroad for hospitality?

Procedure of top University abroad for Hospitality are following :-
Jobs in Hospitality is very good opportunities and good career path from my point of view.

American have some of highest levels of customer service in the world.

If anyone want to some Hospitality training or experience ,the USA is great place to improve communication skills.

Tips for working abroad for Hospitality :-

1)Work and Travel :-Allow full degree student to spend upto 4 month.

2)Academic study and work:-Work part while taking classes at University or colleges.

3)Internship:-Gain work experience up to 12 month.

4)Practical Training Placement :- Train on job 12-18 month.
13th March 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply in a university abroad for hospitality?

from which university can i do my mba in hospitality
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?