15th December 2010, 02:15 PM
sangeetha P G

What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?

Respected sir,
i am completed M.Sc(Bio-informatics) on 2010.Please give me a guidence what are the exams i want to write to get a government job related to my field.
Thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  5. Which are the exams for government job after completing B.E?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  9. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  10. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  11. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  12. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  13. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future? -- [New]
  14. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  15. What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing M.COM?
  16. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  17. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Computer Science and Engineering? Any entrance exams for government job?
  18. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
16th April 2011, 01:38 PM
meenakshi payal

Default Re: What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangeetha P G View Post
Respected sir,
i am completed M.Sc(Bio-informatics) on 2010.Please give me a guidence what are the exams i want to write to get a government job related to my field.
Thanking you,
sangeetha goverment jobs in ur sector can be teaching in govt. degree colg, or u can go for posts continously been shown on government websites like forest service, state biotechology sector and many more...
just keep an eye over the posts been posted by goverment in bioinformatics sector...and i don't think there's any specific exam been made by government for bioinformatics...its just the posts been filled every year....
thanx
meenakshi payaal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?