5th March 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for NTSE entrance exam.
I am studying in 10th standard of WBBSE Board.
Kindly tell me when the notification comes?
And also let me know the procedure for applying.

6th March 2015, 01:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?

Candidates who are pursuing their 10th standard can apply for NTSE exam. You can apply for NTSE exam through Application form, you can download the application form from the following attachment. You should fill up and submit your application form to the state Liaison officer, before the last date of submission.

Address:-
Mr. Kallol Roy
Dy. Director
Directorate of School Education
Bikas Bhawan, 7th Floor
East Block, Salt Lake City
Kolkata-700091 (West Bengal)

NTSE Notification:-
Every year, the NTSE notification is generally released in the month of July or August. You should regularly visit NTSE official website to know the details about upcoming NTSE Notification.
http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...srch_exam.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NTSE application form.pdf(176.6 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?