3rd May 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma course to improve if I got only 147 marks in PCM?

I got 147 in pcm and i want a gud college in Mumbai/Pune so what should i do diploma or drop? Can you please let me know your suggestion for the same? Is it ok to drop and continue with diploma course and then opt for any other UG course?

3rd May 2015, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma course to improve if I got only 147 marks in PCM?

Yes, you can opt for Diploma course if you are not interested to pursue PCM course or if you are not able to score good marks in PCM course. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course by appearing in LEET/JELET/ECET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?