3rd May 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for BOE course after diploma in Mechanical?

What is the admission procedure for BOE course after diploma in Mechanical? Can someone please explain me the full procedure to be followed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible as I need to apply for the course. Thanks for understanding.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get selected in BOE? I am a diploma holder
  2. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  3. Procedure to do BOE? Is there any special class for BOE?
  4. Procedure and criteria for BOE course? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  5. How to do BOE after passing mechanical engineering
  6. What is BOE entrance exam date?
  7. From where to do BOE course? Procedure to join BOE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for BOE after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IASE Deemed University
  9. How to appear for BOE Karnataka state entrance exam
  10. How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  13. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  14. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  18. Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?
3rd May 2015, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for BOE course after diploma in Mechanical?

Sorry, to say that there is no course named as BOE, I think you are asking about B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) course. To get admission in B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/JELET/ECET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
3rd May 2015, 10:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for BOE course after diploma in Mechanical?

To get admission in B.E/B.Tech(there is no BOE course) course after the completion of Diploma, you have to appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. Almost each and every state conducts Lateral entry exams to offer B.E/B.Tech second year admissions for diploma students. So, try to know the Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify such exam, you will get direct admission in second year of Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?