6th May 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Graduation with scholarship in Abroad being a 11th Commerce candidate?

Hello,
I have opted Commerce in 11th without Mathematics.
I want to to go Abroad to do Graduation.
What should I do that I should go Abroad to
study and also get scholarship?

9th May 2015, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Graduation with scholarship in Abroad being a 11th Commerce candidate?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. Appearing in SAT examination is not mandatory because, it depends upon the country you are going to select for pursuing your higher studies but, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to undergraduate course in Abroad universities by reporting your examinations score.
9th May 2015, 01:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Graduation with scholarship in Abroad being a 11th Commerce candidate?

Yes, you can go aboard to pursue higher studies, which are related to your stream. To pursue Bachelor's courses in countries like USA, UK, Australia, you need to appear for SAT exam and to study in other countries like Germany, Canada, you need to complete IELTS. So, first choose your destination and try to complete required exams. After completing required exams, try to select some universities and apply for admission in those universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?