6th May 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?

Hello,
I have completed 10th and then joined
Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
course. This is my 2nd year and I want to do B.Tech
in Abroad most preferably in US. Please tell me
after my Diploma what is the procedure for doing B.Tech
in US?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  5. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  7. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  11. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  12. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student?
  14. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  16. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
9th May 2015, 03:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?

To pursue BS(B.Tech) in USA, you have to complete SAT exam. You should try to complete SAT exam and apply for admission in universities, before the completion of your Diploma course. So, that you can move to USA, immediately after the completion of Diploma course. You can book a slot for SAT exam by visiting the following link.
https://sat.collegeboard.org/register
After completing SAT exam, try to select some universities and apply for admission through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?