6th May 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?

Hi friends,
I am a Chemical Engineering Diploma holder from Kerala(Cochin). I wish to take Part Time B.Tech or B.E in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, now I have one year experience, so, may I get admission in above specified courses in this academic year?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?
  2. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  3. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  6. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  7. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  8. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  11. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  12. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  13. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  14. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.E.(Chemical Engineering) in Thapar University through LEET?
  18. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
9th May 2015, 01:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?

Yes dear definitely you have a eligibility to apply for B.Tech in specific engineering stream still you have a gap in between the studies.

For this you need to write a entrance exam called " DET Kerala LET " to get admission into the 2nd year B.Tech.

Here we are giving you the eligibility criteria for DET Kerala LET is given as follows.

1.You should complete Diploma with full time 3 year course from the recognized University with minimum 60% of marks.

2.Final year students of Diploma candidates can also apply for it.

3.Upper Age limit for DET Kerala LET is " 30 years "

Last date to fill the application form : 31/03/2015

Date of Examination : 30/05/2015.
24th July 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?

hi sar I have diploma mechanical in gujrat 72% I wish btech mechanical in study to caneda...... wish is available on diploma holder?
14th August 2015, 10:11 PM
DSP@1

Yes, you are eligible to join in graduation with one year gap after your graduation.

For that you have to give the entrance test which you will be conducted by your State Education board.

Once you qualify in this test you will get an seat in the college/university through web counselling

Butt the courses which are eligible are as follows.

-Chemical Engineering,
-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Information Technology,

So you are eligible to do your chemical engineering but you are not eligible to do Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?