13th May 2015, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of class III olympiad exam? Information about syllabus?

I want to know about registration procedure of class III Olympiad (Science, Math and English) other than through school. Also please give me the information about syllabus of class III Olympiad.

13th May 2015, 05:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of class III olympiad exam? Information about syllabus?

For enrolment in Olympiads(maths & science), you need to contact your school officials as it is the school's responsibility to distribute the forms for Olympiads among the best students or the one's willing to appear for it.

Olympiads are conducted by SOF, and SOF is the main body providing the registration forms to various schools in order to get themselves with the main governing body for Olympiads.

Therefore you will haver to contact your school officials regarding any queries further.

Information about syllabus:

There is no fixed syllabus for Olympiads. Aspirants only need to have a depth knowledge about the particular subject for which he/she is enrolling into Olympiads.
23rd September 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Registration procedure of class III olympiad exam? Information about syllabus?

How to enroll my ward for mathematics olympiad who is studying at class III .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?