11th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is there anyway to enroll my son to Science Olympiad even after the registration date is over?

Sir/Mam,

My son N.R. Harishkumar studyuing class VIII th std in RMK CBSE School chennai -77. could not include his name in science olympiad test . He could not get the application from the school and fill due to high fewer and could not attend his regular classes . Now he wants to compete in science Olympiad exam which is to be conducted soon.
We have also approached to the school for the same but we were told it is late . In this regard I kindly request you sir to guide me.

Thanking you Yours truely.
Raghukumar .N

11th April 2015, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there anyway to enroll my son to Science Olympiad even after the registration date is over?

I am sorry to say that your son cannot appear for Olympiad this year as there is a time for registration of candidates willing to take part in Olympiads.

And as you son has collapsed the time due to any reason, he is not entitled to appear for Olympiad s this year.

You can however try the following year to get your son enrolled in Olympiad.
11th April 2015, 10:23 AM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Is there anyway to enroll my son to Science Olympiad even after the registration date is over?

I tell first sorry to say this word you son does not eligible to attend the Olympiad science after the registration date is over. Because the candidate wants to attend the Olympiad should have been Registrator here information. If the candidate does not Registrator here information they cannot eligible to attend the Olympiad. However cannot lose your scope your son, attend the next year's Olympiad.
11th April 2015, 12:49 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Is there anyway to enroll my son to Science Olympiad even after the registration date is over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My son N.R. Harishkumar studyuing class VIII th std in RMK CBSE School chennai -77. could not include his name in science olympiad test . He could not get the application from the school and fill due to high fewer and could not attend his regular classes . Now he wants to compete in science Olympiad exam which is to be conducted soon.
We have also approached to the school for the same but we were told it is late . In this regard I kindly request you sir to guide me.

Thanking you Yours truely.
Raghukumar .N

Science Olympiad are organized all over India and the school children are made to apply for the Olympiad through the School premises only but the online application re also there to get registered for the Olympiad, but your child school is associated with the Olympiad authority therefore your child can not apply fir the same form the outside. So, better try next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?