15th January 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Which group of subjects should I choose in Intermediate with Science stream to apply for NEET exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue Intermediate and then appear for NEET exam so I want to know which group of subjects should I choose in Intermediate with Science stream to apply for NEET exam? What should I do after qualifying the NEET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th January 2017, 11:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group of subjects should I choose in Intermediate with Science stream to apply for NEET exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is a national level medical entrance examination held for admission in MBBS and BDS courses from any medical college across India other than AIIMS for which a separate entrance examination i.e; AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination is held.

--> Further the basic minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NEET are as here under :-

* You have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

After qualifying NEET you will be eligible for pursuing MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) or BDS ( Bachelor of Dental Surgery ) degree course from medical college of India as per your ranks for becoming a doctor or a dentist respectively.

For more details and updates about NEET you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
17th January 2017, 02:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group of subjects should I choose in Intermediate with Science stream to apply for NEET exam?

To apply for NEET examination, you should have to pursue your 11th and 12th standard with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a recognised board. You have to secure at least 50% aggregate in Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects taken together and should have to pass English as a subject in your 12th standard. So, you need to opt for Medical Science stream in 11th and 12th standard to be eligible to apply for NEET examination.
17th January 2017, 07:58 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

You can apply for NEET exams only if you pass class 12th or appearing class 12th.
After class 10th your subject combination should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a compulsory subject

Once you qualify this exam you will get admission in the medical college. If you score very good rank then you will get a college of your own choice
17th January 2017, 11:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. For National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test candidate must have passed 12th with science stream from a recognized board.

Main subject for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test

=> Physics

=> Chemistry

=> Biology.

SEAT RESERVATION

1. SC (Schedule Caste) = 15%

2. ST (Schedule Tribe) = 7.5%

3. OBC–Non Creamy Layer = 27%

4. Physically Handicapped (PH) = 3% seats

After qualifying the NEET exam you can go counseling process. Whenever the result of counseling will be published then you can go at the place of college for getting admission in specific course in which you want to take admission.

NOTE: NEET 2017 Exam Date = 7th May 2017
19th January 2017, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue Intermediate and then appear for NEET exam so I want to know which group of subjects should I choose in Intermediate with Science stream to apply for NEET exam? What should I do after qualifying the NEET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
To apply for NEET exam, you should have complete 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam 2017. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
31st May 2017, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class with pcm CBSE board . I want to be a doctor .I can take self study of bio.can I join meet exam?
24th September 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm a computer science with maths student I have a doubt whether I need to write NEET or not please replay me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?