15th May 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it easy to prepare for GRE exam to pursue higher studies abroad?

Is it easy to prepare for GRE exam to pursue higher studies abroad? How to prepare for it? Can you please provide me the suggestions which would help me to prepare for the exam better and clear the exam? Awaiting to get the answer from you soon!

15th May 2015, 05:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to prepare for GRE exam to pursue higher studies abroad?

GRE exam stands for Graduate Record exam which is conducted to take admission in MS course in Abroad. Computer-based GRE tests are conducted round the year across 160 countries in around 700 test centers.

To appear in this exam, You should have passed graduation from a recognized university. There is no age limit for GRE exam.

Following are Preparation tips for GRE exam:

Know the exam pattern very well, Start your study according to exam pattern.

Keep Yourself updated

Carefully choose preparation books, making sure that they cover the entire range of topics included in each section.

Don't stick to one question for too long

Be Aware

Know the directions for each question

The questions at the beginning are the most important
15th May 2015, 07:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to prepare for GRE exam to pursue higher studies abroad?

Yes, you can easily prepare for GRE exam, if you are good at Mathematics and English, because the GRE exam is entirely based on General English and Mathematics, which we have studied from 6th to 10th standard. If you are good at these subjects, try to buy some GRE preparation materials and try to prepare yourself. Otherwise, try to join in any GRE coaching center to prepare for GRE exam.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?