17th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?

|I want to continue my education in abroad and for that what are the scholarship exam? and is it possible to continue my education there? Can someone please provide me the complete details of the scholarship exams and the procedure to be followed for the same?

Thanks!

17th May 2015, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?

There is no scholarship as such for the study in abroad. The foreign institutes provide scholarship usually on the basis of the following grounds.

- Excellence in the field of academics.
- Outstanding performance in the field of extra curricular.
- Exceptional performance in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, etc.

You can also take education loan upto 20 lakhs to meet the expense of your studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?