5th March 2012, 07:42 PM

Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?

I have done BCA but I did not have mathematics in 12th. Will I be able to get admissions for MCA

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  2. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  3. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  5. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  6. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  7. Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in MCA entrance exam after BCA having IT instead of Mathematics in 12th?
  10. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics
  13. Am I eligible to get admission to study MCA in Gujarat or Maharashtra after completing BCA on Commerce basis?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  15. If i dont have Maths in 12th but have Maths in BCA can I do MCA?
  16. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  18. Eligibility to study M.A./M.Sc in Mathematics for BCA, MCA and B.Ed holder?
6th March 2012, 04:08 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?

The admission for MCA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exams like
-TANCET
-NIMCET
-ICET etc.

Each and every university conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course for the candidates.

In order to be eligible for the respective Entrance Exams which will give admission for MCA course, it is must that one should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or at Graduation level.

As you have not gone through Mathematics as one of the subject in your 12th class, you must have to possess Mathematics as one of the subject in your Graduation. Otherwise, you will not be given admissin for MCA course.

You have completed your Graduation with BCA course. To the best of my knowledge, BCA course does contains Mathematics as one of the subject.

If so, then you are eligible to appear for any of the Entrance Exam that give admission for MCA course.

Othewise, I am sorry you can not take the Entrance Exams for MCA course.

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack it.

MCA candidates are having good number of Jobs in various IT companies.

You don't need to worry regaring the career scope of this course. In current scenario, IT is in good boom.
6th March 2012, 12:15 PM
aarti_srivastava

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?

Sorry you are not eligible for MCA enterance exam. you must passed 12th having maths category subject .
30th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for mca course in University of hydrabad.l am studied bca but I don't have any mathematics at 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?