21st July 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for enrolment for a masters of public health degree with full sponsorship?

I am a Zambian citizen currently working for ministry of Health here in zambia and would like to pursue a Masters in Public Health Degree with one the leading and recognised university,how do i go about attaining that? What is the procedure followed for enrolment for a masters of public health degree with full sponsorship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
  3. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  4. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  5. Ph.D program in India after completing masters of Public Health degree from Bangladesh?
  6. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  7. Should I choose Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  8. Where in Delhi can I do Masters in Public Health?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing masters in public health after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  10. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  11. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  12. Will it be a good Career choice to pursue Masters in Public Health after B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  13. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  14. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  15. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do masters in Public Health?
  17. How can Masters degree in Public Heath be helpful for professional growth?
  18. From where can i do masters in Public health by correspondence course? Any courses for doctors which can be done by correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?