29th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the average NATA score for enrolling in susant school of architecture?

How much marks should i score for nata toget admission in susant school,school of planning, CEPT gujarat .......... Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I really wanted to know what would be the requirement to join the school?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good institutes which give admission through AIEEE and not through CCB?
  2. Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?
  3. Can I get a good college after scoring 171 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam? Cutoff marks for admission into the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Sushant School of Art and Architecture after scoring 117/200 in NATA?
  5. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
  6. Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?
  7. Will I get admission in school of Architecture and Planning with 97 marks in NATA?
  8. How much marks are needed to get in NATA exam in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?
  9. How to apply for job in german embassy?
  10. How much score should I obtain in NATA ? please help me.....
  11. Can I get admission in MNIT Allahabad after scoring 7129 rank in B.Arch in Geenral Category?
  12. Any hope for Architecture in JU after scoring 3000 in WBJEE, 100 in NATA and 85% in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  14. Can I now pursue any diploma course in Architecture after scoring 107/200 in NATA?
  15. Top 10 colleges in Tamilnadu for Architecture? I have scored 277 in NATA
  16. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges
  17. How should I get in NATA after scoring 92% in 12th?
  18. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
30th May 2015, 08:53 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the average NATA score for enrolling in susant school of architecture?

* Sushant School of Architecture conducts five years full time bachelors program in architecture(B.Arch).

* The candidate who are desirous to take admission in architecture are advised to take NATA Exam conducted by council of Architecture.

* To get admission in Sushant School of architecture the candidate must have passed 12th class with minimum of 50% of marks and also must have 50% of qualification marks in the NATA Exam.
29th June 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the average NATA score for enrolling in susant school of architecture?

I have got 98/200 in B.Arch and achieved 94% in ISC. Can i get admission in Chandigarh college of architecture or Sushant school of architecture??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?