26th April 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?

I am12 th completed student now i am preparation of nata in ahamdabad i axpect in nata about 95-100 in whish colege i can get admision ? and my gujrat board four sem average is 68

Related Questions:
  1. With NATA score of 100, which B.Arch college can I get?
  2. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  4. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  5. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  6. Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?
  7. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  8. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  9. Will i get Manipal after a score of 105 in NATA?
  10. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  11. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  12. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  13. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  14. Can I get cutoff list for colleges after passing 12th with 65% and NATA score of 100 marks
  15. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  16. Does BITS offer courses for the degree for B.ARCH?
  17. Minimum marks required in NATA to get admission in B.Arch? Requirements to get admission in NID College?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
4th May 2015, 11:33 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?

You may expect seat in the following colleges if your NATA score is between 95 and 100.

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture
Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil College Of Architecture, Nerul
Rizvi College of Architecture (Mumbai University)
Late Bhausaheb Hiray S.S.Trust‘s Dr.Baliram Hiray College of Architecture
Samyak Sankalpa College Of Architecture, Nandivali village, Kalyan

Please, find last year NATA cut off table below.
Attached Files
File Type: txt NATA cut off 2014.txt(917 Bytes, 213 views)
25th May 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?

Can i get admission in any college of architecture run by state government of Kerala, if my nata score is 90-100 and plus two marks is 85% ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?