6th June 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Which course or qualification I need to have to get job in teaching line?

I have completed m.com in commerce.Now i want to know how to become a teacher in school for 1 and 2 classes.

Which paper or qualification do i need for getting job in teaching line of higher classes?

7th June 2015, 11:02 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course or qualification I need to have to get job in teaching line?

You must have done b.ed course.which provides key skills required for teaching and skills to deal with different phycological students.

To get an job in government ,you need to crack TET i.e teacher eligibility test which provides certication that you are eligible for teaching in schools.
8th June 2015, 12:32 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Which course or qualification I need to have to get job in teaching line?

If you want to be a good technical teaching job you have to must M.tech degree , for management teaching job then MBA degree,and if you want to be a arts teacher then you have M.A degree and for science you have to M.sc and good knowledge of you subject.
8th June 2015, 11:43 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course or qualification I need to have to get job in teaching line?

To become a teacher in schools, a candidate need to have B.Ed (Bachelor's in Education)degree.Only holding Masters and PhD degree is not enough to get job in any govt schools but in private colleges you can easily get jobs.

But, it is better to join college as a Assistant Professor degree after completing Masters and PhD degree.
To become a Assistant Professor, student need to qualify NET examination.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE from present year and earlier by University Grant Commission every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?