15th March 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Management Studies? Can I get Teaching job in Dubai if study B.Ed?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS). What is the scope of doing B.Ed after BMS in India . Someone told me that only a Science and Arts graduate get a good teaching job and only they are preferred in teaching line. And if I do B.Ed will I get a good teaching job in Dubai?

19th March 2015, 01:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Management Studies? Can I get Teaching job in Dubai if study B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have completed my Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS). What is the scope of doing B.Ed after BMS in India . Someone told me that only a Science and Arts graduate get a good teaching job and only they are preferred in teaching line. And if I do B.Ed will I get a good teaching job in Dubai?
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Ed after completing Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS). Those candidates who completed their Graduation course are eligible. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. There is good scope for B.Ed course in both the Private and public sectors. After completing B.Ed, one can get Teacher job in Higher secondary school. Apart this you can also get various private sector jobs based on your qualification and skill. In order to get Teacher job in Dubai, it is mandatory that you should gain some Teaching experience in reputed school. And you must have good subjective knowledge.
19th March 2015, 11:44 AM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Management Studies? Can I get Teaching job in Dubai if study B.Ed?

Yes, you can apply for B.Ed as the minimum education criteria is having a bachelors degree with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate. The admission to the B.Ed. colleges depends on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. Upon getting the needed score, the candidate will be notified. Yes, you can apply for a teaching job in Dubai but you need to make sure that you have the required degree which is B.Ed and two years teaching experience.
13th May 2015, 11:41 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?