7th June 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Auxilium College, Vellore being a 48 years old candidate?

Hi,
I am 48 years old and done my M.A.
English from Kurukshetra University.
Am I eligible to do PhD in English course
regular mode in Auxilium College, Vellore?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  2. How can I get admission to study Distance PhD in English course being a Lecturer after completing M.Phil?
  3. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  4. From where I should study PhD in English if completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  6. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  7. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  8. Where should I do PhD in English as a private candidate?
  9. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Is it possible to do PhD in English Literature if did M.A. 21 years back?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  15. How to take admission in Ph.D after completing PG in English
  16. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
28th June 2015, 12:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Auxilium College, Vellore being a 48 years old candidate?

Yes, you can surely get admission in a Ph.D programme without worrying about your age as there is no upper age limit mentioned anywhere for this programme which is a research based qualification. All you need is a post graduation degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

Admission in most of the colleges is based on the performance in the written exam and interview which is conducted by the University. Those who have NET/SET/GATE/JRF qualification are exempted from entrance exam stage and they need to appear for interview directly. Most of the reputed colleges give admission on the basis of NET/SET/JRF/GATE and interview and they don't have provision for any entrance exam.
29th June 2015, 12:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Auxilium College, Vellore being a 48 years old candidate?

Yes you can get admission to the course of PhD once you can appear and crack the UGC-NET Examination and you can also get a Scholarship while you do the course of PhD.
If you can crack the NET Examination then getting admission to the course of PhD in Auxiliu College, Vellore.
So just prepare for the Examination and you can get admission to the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?