15th May 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?

Friends,
I am a High School English Teacher having Government service with six years of experience with M.Phil in English and M.A. English qualification. I want to do PhD in English in SV University. Please tell me I am eligible for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  3. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  4. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  6. How to get admission for Ph.D in Government Universities being a candidate having 3 years of experience in Teaching?
  7. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  8. How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school
  9. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  10. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  11. How to get admission in B.ed?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  13. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  14. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  15. Universities offering regular Ph.D in English after M.Phil (English) with 69% marks?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  18. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
9th August 2016, 04:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a High School English Teacher having Government service with six years of experience with M.Phil in English and M.A. English qualification. I want to do PhD in English in SV University. Please tell me I am eligible for admission?

You are eligible to do PhD in English in Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) with M.Phil qualification and six years of teaching experience. Applicants should hold a post graduate degree in English with a minimum of 55% marks and should be a regular service employee with at least 2 years of work experience in teaching or related field are eligible to do PhD English in SV University. So you are eligible to do PhD in English in Sri Venkateswara University. The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?