2nd January 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc in Nursing at USA?

Respected Sir
how i can continue further study
in USA after completing
B.sc Nursing from India??
I want to study M.Sc Nursing there...
please tell me asap

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I do MSc Nursing in India and USA?
  2. Requirements to pursue MSc Nursing in USA? Do I need any experience for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  4. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  5. How may I get details about speciality courses after completing B.Sc nursing in USA?
  6. Can I get loan for M.Sc Nursing if already did B.Sc Nursing by loan?
  7. List of schools that offer MSc Nursing in USA and UK?
  8. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  9. List of Speciality courses available after B.Sc(nursing) in USA? I've done B.Sc(nursing) from Baba farid university Punjab
  10. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  11. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  12. How to do MSc nursing in abroad after BSc Nursing? What is the requirement and procedure?
  13. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  14. What is the scope of MSc Nursing in USA? What is the scope available after doing MSc in USA?
  15. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  16. What is the basic eligibility criteria to study as a scientist in USA after doing BSc nursing?
  17. Jobs in USA after completing MSc Biotech with 2 years experience as microbiologist? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
15th August 2017, 09:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc in Nursing at USA?

To study M.Sc. Nursing course at USA, you should have passed B.Sc. Nursing course from a Government recognised university. To apply for admission to M.Sc. Nursing course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations. After getting good score in these examinations, you need to submit those scores to the Abroad universities to apply for admission to M.Sc. Nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?