29th April 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?

Hello
I am a CBSE student of class 12th and I have failed in my Board exams which I had written in last year. Can I be able to get admission in any of the CBSE school now to do my 12th again? Is it is possible.

1st May 2015, 04:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?

You cannot get readmission in 12th standard after completing your 12th standard, because most of the schools does not offer readmission for candidates, who have failed in their 12th standard. If you have failed in your 12th standard exams, you can reappear for those exams, by preparing yourself or by taking tutorials by joining in any good coaching center. So, I suggest you to join in good coaching center to clear your subjects.
1st May 2015, 05:53 PM
rishab mittal111

Yes my friend you take the admission to any school and can do your 12th . But every school have some different rules regarding the others . Some school prefered it or some not. So first of all predicted the admission rules on that school in which you want to admission.

I also advice you that instead of taking again admission, you fill the supply/reappear form and do preparation for 12 fail exams and doing along with some another course. Its very helpfull for . And for do the 12 in the open board is also a choice avilable for you.

Thanxs!!!!
1st May 2015, 07:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for the academic year once again for the selected subjects in which you have failed or for the whole subject as an external candidate.

For that you will have to consult your administrative head, they will then provide you an application form for re-appearance of exam.

By filling up the form and paying the respective examination charges for re-appearance, you can thus clear the exam in the concluding year.
24th July 2015, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get readmission for 2nd puc if I had failed in supplymentry as a regular student
25th July 2015, 08:50 PM
pointer01

Yes Dear you can take admission in class 12th. You have to work hard. If any school of CBSE will not allowed you to take admission then, you can apply from admission in NIOS board. NIOS board is open schooling board.

You may appear as a private student in CBSE board school also. Work hard for the next time.
Good luck.
27th May 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got compartment in Maths subject in class 12th exam cbse 2016.Now Iwant to change the board from cbse to maharashtra state board. Iwant to take readmission in class 12 from any state board college. Can I do this? Will it be beneficial for me? Kindly reply me soon.-- Shreya Dubey
27th May 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got compartment in Maths subject in class 12th exam cbse 2016.Now Iwant to change the board from cbse to maharashtra state board. Iwant to take readmission in class 12 from any state board college. Can I do this? Will it be beneficial for me? Kindly reply me soon.-- Shreya Dubey
29th May 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I got compartment in maths and now i want to readmission in kv am i able to get once again admission in 12th std pcb with subject change.
4th June 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can a student take re admission in class 11 after failing iin class xii cbse board 2018?
13th May 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am a CBSE student of class 12th and I have failed in my Board exams which I had written in this year. Can I be able to get admission in any of the CBSE school now to do my 12th again? Is it is possible.
12th September 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

If someone failed in class 12 cbse,can they repeat their class as a regular student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?