21st April 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to shift from 9th ICSE board to 10th CBSE board?

Can I get a admission in cbse school for standard 10th I have completed 9 standard from an ICSE school and now my parents are shifting to arunachal pradesh? Can you please give me the complete procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

22nd April 2017, 11:19 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to shift from 9th ICSE board to 10th CBSE board?

You requires following documents to shift your school from ICSE school to CBSE school:

-- Passing mark sheet of 9th standard.
-- School leaving certificate or migration certificate.
-- New residential address proof.

You have to apply for a fresh admission in CBSE school with above attachments. After completing the admission formalities, you will be issued with a registration number. After that you can join classes from the prescribed schedule.
22nd April 2017, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get a admission in cbse school for standard 10th I have completed 9 standard from an ICSE school and now my parents are shifting to arunachal pradesh? Can you please give me the complete procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

It is not possible to shift 9th from ICSE Board to 10th in CBSE Board. Students get registered for their 10th board examination in 9th standard itself. Therefore, it is not possible to shift from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for 10th admission. The ICSE Board is also one of the best boards in India. So, you can continue your studies in ICSE. It is not recommended to shift board after 9th standard. You can change board in Class 9th or in 11th.
30th April 2019, 04:23 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge, you are required to do your class 9 and 10 in the same board. So you can switch boards before class 9 or after 10. But under some circumstances you can switch in class 9 too (like kids of army personnel, government employees etc do). The syllabus of class 9 and 10 are linked so you should really be very careful.
4th May 2019, 03:02 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge, you are required to do your class 9 and 10 in the same board. So you can switch boards before class 9 or after 10. But under some circumstances you can switch in class 9 too (like kids of army personnel, government employees etc do). The syllabuses of class 9 and 10 are linked so you should really be very careful.
21st August 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there 11std and 12th sts class in ICSE board? Or only till 10th sts?
30th March 2021, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for taking admission from 9 icse to cbse 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?