26th May 2011, 11:06 AM
Reeya

Which software course is better for Electronics Engineering Students?

Which software course is better for ele .engg.student so that it helps me for my career?

8th June 2011, 11:09 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which software course is better for Electronics Engineering Students?

Dear friend,

Courses on networking is very much necessary for Electronics and communication students.

Other than this, according to the industry standards and requirements you have to know basic computer languages and their branch sectors.

It also depends on your intention where you want to go further in your career. If you wish to enter into the core software then obviously you have to learn all the software fundamental subjects very well.

Otherwise, just doing courses on basic languages, and networking you can enhance your knowledge.

Best of luck!
29th September 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which software course is better for Electronics Engineering Students?

hi... how to calculate CGPA score? I am a BE eletronic engineer fresher with 54%agrregate and 66%in my final year..when i apply for written tests of companies what should i write as percentage of degree... my aggregate or my final year marks or the CGPA score?plz help.
some companies mention to write the overall marks and some don't...
14th October 2011, 11:29 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Courses on networking is very much necessary for Electronics and communication students.

Other than this, according to the industry standards and requirements you have to know basic computer languages and their branch sectors.

It also depends on your intention where you want to go further in your career. If you wish to enter into the core software then obviously you have to learn all the software fundamental subjects very well.

Otherwise, just doing courses on basic languages, and networking you can enhance your knowledge.
5th December 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi guys,
This is Ashok... I had completed BE ECE in this year... I would like to do dot net or mcse..... which one is better for my career.... And tell me which institute best for doing this in bangalore...... Am awaiting for ur reply....
5th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are from ECE stream then you will get lots of job opportunity..

You can apply for IT sector jobs as well as core sector jobs..

To get a job in IT companies you can go for courses like-

1.JAVA
2.ASP.NET
3.Networking
4.DBMS
etc..

If you have interest in core sector jobs then you can go for courses like-

1.VLSI designing
2.Embedded system
3.Microcontroller based training.
4.PLC
etc..

Now you decide in which field you want to go.
All the best.
19th December 2011, 12:18 PM
arun.potturu

The ECE graduates are eligible for the software courses like
1.Embedded system software.
2.VLSI testing software.
3.JAVA
4.Android for iphone.
5.Dot net etc.
No other branch or department having such an opportunities like ECE branch.The ECE graduates are eligible for both software and core jobs.
19th January 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

long term softwares courses for ece students for better jobs
26th March 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My name is aditya , i have
completed my engg in E&C
recently and even i have
done networking(ccna)
course , my degree
percentage is second class
what should i do to get a
job ? Plz guide me
28th March 2012, 11:28 PM
Denny_Crane

You have to complete your Final Year or atleast should have written exams for Final year. Then you are eligible for applying for jobs.

The top core companies of ECE are:
Public sector
B.H.E.L
B.E.L
O.N.G.C
N.T.P.C
I.S.R.O
D.R.D.O
B.S.N.L
M.T.N.L
Indian Railway

Private sector
Accenture
Samsung
Video.con
Nokia
Idea
Media.tech
Air.tel
Info.sys
Philips
Sony
etc.

You can join these companies after completion of E.C.E B.tech.

Good luck
8th April 2012, 01:11 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which software course is better for Electronics Engineering Students?

Hi

Electronics is the subject which is mainly related to software as well as hardware.

When I say software, I mean the circuits which are to be programed in a way that they are user friendly.

Similarly hardwares are the circuits, their designing, covers, etc.

So VLSI is one of the most important programming languages that every Electronics Engineer should know.

Apart from that, there are some other basic programming languages, a knowledge of whose is certainly necessary and compulsory for every engineer.

Some of them are :- C, C++, Java, .NET, Visual Basic, etc, Android etc...

Thus hope this helps

You can take up any of these language courses and do them.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
8th April 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for IES exam with continu
e B.E in E.C.E or in final year??
8th April 2012, 04:07 PM
venkat2905

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeya View Post
which software course is better for ele .engg.student so that it helps me for my career?
an electronics student can survive in any environment if he knows some basics about c, java,dotnet and if u want to get a core job then embedded c is very important becoz now a days even the electronic industry is depending on software to dump into the micro controllers so embedded is the best option. Be perfect in that .....\
all the best
venkat
15th June 2012, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i was completed my btech recently in ece. and i want a guindence about which course is better for good job oppurtunities either android or dot net ..pls suggest me sir
5th July 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am electronics engineer. should i go for job or study software courses as i am very concern about my future growth
15th July 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Iam a final year ece student, Which course is better whether software testing or dotnet or embeded.pls suggest me sir
15th July 2012, 06:44 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Which software course is better for Electronics Engineering Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a final year ece student, Which course is better whether software testing or dotnet or embeded.pls suggest me sir
HI FRIEND,

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]you can do any one of the following courses beacuse all groups have definate future

1] java
2) .net
3) oracle apps
4)oracle server
5) sap - bo
6) sap -bi
7) c , c++
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4]And
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]There are many courses present in the industry you can apply that and these are helpful for your future also.
Power system maintance
Switching system
VLSI
Embedded system
Electric system design

ALL THE BEST...

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
31st January 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

im an instrumentation engg final year ............. which course is better for me
24th February 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am dheeraj,my branch is electronics &comm. plz suggest me about power sector copany.just time i am third year be student.
27th February 2013, 06:53 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Which software course is better for Electronics Engineering Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeya View Post
Which software course is better for ele .engg.student so that it helps me for my career?

DEAR FRIEND,

LIST OF SOFTWARE COURSE IS BETTER ELETRONIC ENGINEERING GIVEN BELOW :-

JAVA.

.NET.

C.

C++.

ORACLE APPS.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
22nd March 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am final year student of ec with aggregate 65%, without any training may i eligible to apply for job if yes where if not which type of job oriented training should i join to get a good job please help me
24th March 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

which software or hardware course is better for computer engineering students?
6th April 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i am already doing networking course..... but pls u tell me whts d company is better for me to do job..??????
18th May 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I completed BE in ECE,please let me know which training and placement center is best in chennai for java.
Thanks and regards
Nishanthi.R
7th August 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my sister done her BE in ECE in 2012 still she is finding job..

Please suggest which course she can do & in which institute(plz suggest institue which is having 100% placement).
11th September 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering , i want to work in software section . should i go for software testing courses, Is it a good option for me ?
please suggest me..
1st April 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

i completed diploma electronic and communication . i wana do electronic designing automation course but am not finding institute can u plz help me with this
1st April 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am a final year ece student,which course is better for jobs in core company
6th July 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i done my b.tech from ece branch. sir i have intrest in both networking or software.
sir than what course i done .net or networking for job purpose?
3rd August 2015, 01:31 AM
crystalpellitier

B.tech is necessary to get into software field no matter which course you have completed(CSE,IT,ECE,EEE).If you know programming languages then you can easily get placed in software companies.And for ECE and EEE students basic knowledge on Programming is necessary.If you want to learn its a good idea.Since you are freshers be perfect in C# and C++.And try to learn .NET or JAVA.
24th October 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B.E in Electronics and
Communication Engineering , i want to work in
software section . should i go for software
testing courses, Is it a good option for me ?
please suggest me..
26th October 2015, 01:25 PM
shravv shravs

Being an electronic student .They can go either I.T side or networking side. But every student minimum have to know computer basics and After that.
->To work in networking one should have to know below skills.
1.Embedded systems
2.VLSI
3.Electronic Devices circuits
4.PLC
->To work in Information Technology
1.C
2.C++
3.Java
4.Asp.net
5.SQL server
6.Oracle
These are the technical skills candidate must have.
4th December 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hai friends,
I am from Ece background.I want settele as soon as possible, because of my family problems, so which field is better pls suggest me...either software or hardware
If it is software which course is better,if hardware means which course is better... Pls suggest me friends...I am waiting for your replies.........
2nd January 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am divya
I am doing my 3rd year BE in ECE
I want to get placed in a good top core companies like bhel,bel,sony,bsnl......
So pls guide me what all should I prefer to get placed over these companies
26th February 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello gd evening. My name is Pravat... and i have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication after that doing b.tech in electrical and electronics engg. So now pls.suggest me i want to carrier in software field which course will be perfect n suitable
11th March 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

hi I am raj
I completed be in electronics and telecommunication and now looking for course,so sir plus help me to search better course in software field java or. net
26th January 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech ECE with second division but don't understand the how to get a job and give the important company website which is helpful for searching a job
5th March 2017, 02:40 AM
gooooll

Hello sir i complete b.tech in electrical branch sir tell me which software course batter for me i know many courses are avalibal but sir which one perfect software course
4th July 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends, I completed B.E in Electronics & Communication Engg in 2012. Am married now and having son. Now i am searching for job before that i should go for some course.
please, can any one tell which course better to join .
30th June 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I Am second year student. I want more additional courses because l want improving my technical field. what are the ECE related courses are possible?? Which courses are used in future???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?