9th December 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level

Hi i completed my engineering in electronics and communication with 70% is there any jobs for me and i know software testing both manual and automation testing with qtp please any jobs is there weather it is electronics side or software side

8th August 2012, 10:14 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level

dear,

an electronic engineer can get job in central government,state government , in private organizations like:

--all india radio

--indian telephone industries

--national physical lab

--AIR

--civil aviation

--post and telegraph department

--coordination department

--bharat electronics limited

--you can also join entertainment transmission industries

you can find job in defense field ,indian air force, indian navy

other than this you can also start your own business by manufacturing electronics parts

all the best

--

11th September 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level

sir i m doing b-tech from siet i would like to know that which type of job is available for an e.c engineer in software field

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?