1st July 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?

Dear Sir,
I have passed ITI in Electrical. Now I would like to get admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU. Kindly let me know I should do Diploma in KSOU? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  2. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  4. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  5. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  6. How can I apply for KSOU for diploma in electrical engineering course
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college for ITI holder?
  9. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  11. How to do diploma EEE from KSOU after completing ITI in electrical branch
  12. Can I study Part Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed ITI-Electrical on 10th basis?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  14. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  15. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  16. Is it better to do diploma from KSOU? I have completed ITI
  17. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  18. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
3rd July 2015, 07:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from KSOU after completion of your two years ITI course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or two years ITI course from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. The duration of Diploma course after completion of ITI course is two years. Since, you have already pursued two years ITI course, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
3rd July 2015, 10:58 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?

Yes you are eligible for diploma in engineering as if you completed your I.T.I course. You can join diploma in engineering after:-

1. If you completed your 10th standard from a recognized board.
2. If you completed your 12th standard from a recognized board.
3. If you completed Your I.T.I course.

After I.T.I duration of diploma course is of 2 years. You will get admission to 2nd year of diploma directly. For getting admission in diploma you need to give an entrance exam first. After that counselling will be organize to allot seat to students. Once you get seat in counselling then you just visit to relevant Polytechnic and claim your admission.
3rd July 2015, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Recently there is news regarding KSOU and diploma engineering offered by them is not approved by AICTE and you should stay away from it if you want to apply for government job in future.

You must pursue diploma in engineering course through regular mode only from a AICTE recognized polytechnic because it is a technical course which requires regular theory classes with practicals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?