28th March 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to appear in 10th External Board exam?

Sir,
My name is Neelam Singh.
I quit my study in 9th standard.
Now I want to do 10th from externally.
Kindly let me know the procedure for
register 10th Board exam externally.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  2. Complete Procedure to become Chartered Accountant?
  3. How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  5. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  6. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  7. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?
  9. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  10. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  11. In which month with the M.Com external admission start? Procedure and syllabus for the same?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Schools in Delhi which offer dummy admission in 12th class?
  14. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  15. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 11th Bihar Board if completed 10th from Private School?
  17. Registration Procedure, Important Dates and Fee structure to apply for IBPS Exam?
  18. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
2nd April 2015, 12:25 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Registration procedure to appear in 10th External Board exam?

In order to get your registration done in any of the board then you need to fulfil the criteria given below:-

1. Your last school attended record.

2. Previous school report card of class 9th.

3. Original Date of Birth certificate.

4. Transfer certificate of your previous school.

These are some basic documents that you have to take it with you when your registration for your class 10th boards externally done.
2nd April 2015, 10:50 PM
DineshKumar_01

I am provide you the some of the procedure for done the registration for 10th standard externally.

First you need to submit the some of the document that has been mentioned below:

1. Last school attended record.
2. previous school report card of class 9.
3. Birth certificate of the candidate.
4. Transfer certificate.

If you submit the all the document and then you can done the 10th board registration externally.
11th June 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,one of my assistant flunk twice in 9th class..can he appear externally for 10th board examination?
12th July 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, one of my friend fails in 9th class once, can he appear SSC board exam externally?
23rd February 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I don't have b'certificate and hard to get the mention documents but I wrote 10th in 1999 I failed in three sub suggest me wt to do but any how I want to continue my studies
3rd August 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 4th standard ,we are planning to do HOME SCHOOLING.What is that we can do with him to write his 10th Icse exam
27th November 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th at present. But due to health problems she is not able to cope up with the studies. Hence can she take a drop and appear for external 10th CBSE board exam for next year that is 2018 ?
30th December 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

My daughter got Bengali- 56,English-61, Math-32, History-36,Geography-47,Physical Sc.-28, Lsc-28. one of WBBSE Private School Not Promoted Her Class 10. I am planing to admit her to goverment School in Class 10 and seat to Board exam. In this situation Government School asking me to change her registration in. WBBSE Board then will admit.Could anybody help me to advise in this regard.
19th April 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

My son failed in 9th class and want to give exam of 10th externally. Is it possible.what is the procedure.
26th August 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to give 10th grade cbse externals but I have not studied in a school. I have taught myself and don't have any records from school.

Any idea who to contact and how?
17th March 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My mother want to clear 10 th .so can i know the registration time and procedure?
17th November 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

My nephew is not able to clear 9th in ssc board , is graded under learning disability..how can we help him clear 10th
11th December 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sr my name is fatema lightwala I quit my study 6 standard.
I have may lc Now I want to do 10th from externally. Kindly let me know the procedure for register 10th Board exam externally.
13th February 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm from Gujrat and bus work in Mumbai Andheri I want to Mumbai Scholl exam how process for this meter .... I already two time board exam done .but two time fail for 4 subject
6th June 2021, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to give external exam for 10t cbs board. As mentioned above where do we need to submit the documents?
Regard
Akshata
20th June 2022, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir my question is if any one would fail three 3 subject in class nineth 9 can he give 10 th board exam externally
20th June 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have a question that if any one is failed in class 9th only three subject so can they give 10th board externally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?