3rd July 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do CS for B.Com graduate?

Hello..... My name is ashish. I am doing b.com pass correspondence from delhi university & doing job of accountant & after grad. I want to do c.s. Is it good for my carrier ? If not then what I have to do after graduation .....?

10th July 2015, 02:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do CS for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello..... My name is ashish. I am doing b.com pass correspondence from delhi university & doing job of accountant & after grad. I want to do c.s. Is it good for my carrier ? If not then what I have to do after graduation .....?
Obviously, it is good to do a Company Secretary course after completing B.Com. The company Secretary course, have good scope in both the Public and Private sectors as well. One can get job opportunity in Private companies, Consulting Firms, Financial Institutions, Banks, etc. After completing Company Secretary course, you would have to take up a wide range of responsibilities and are involved in major decisions. Since, you are working as an accountant so doing a Company Secretary course is help for you to get higher position jobs in the corporate sector. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation can directly enroll in the CS Intermediate course.

Official Website - www.icsi.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?