10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in HR if I have 6 years experience in Admin HR?

Can I do diploma in HR if I have 6 years experience in Admin HR? Will that help for my career or not? What is the procedure which I need to follow if am eligible for the diploma in HR course? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  2. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  3. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  4. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  5. Previous years model question papers for Store Admin, Assistant Admin? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Lateral entry for Diploma Holder to Degree programs
  7. Administrative work in Coimbatore after M.A(English literature) and 5 years of experience in garment field?
  8. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  9. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  10. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  11. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  12. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  13. Can I convert my diploma into BHM after doing 2 years diploma in hotel management and 7 years international experience?
  14. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
  15. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  16. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  17. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  18. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
13th July 2015, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in HR if I have 6 years experience in Admin HR?

You need graduation qualification to become eligible for post graduate diploma in HR management. Admission is through scores in the entrance exams which are CAT/GMAT/CMAT.

If you have good score in entrance exam and perform well in the interview then surely you can get admission in a good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?